Price

Price List for Pencil Portrait Drawings

The price listed below is for my standard size pencil portraits with head and shoulders on an extra smooth surface drawing pad with a white background and exclude frames and postage/packing. For a whole-body, pencil portrait adds 15% to the price for size A5, 20% for size A4, and 25% for size A3. If you require a square size pencil portrait, please contact me with the size required for a quote. An initial 20% deposit is required and the remaining 80% to be paid on completion.

For the size A2 pencil drawing the photograph(s) you send to me must be of high quality. If you on unsure, email the photo to me and I can let you know if the photo(s) is suitable. Please note that size A2 pencil drawing will take some time to complete and plenty of notice is required, two to three months would be preferable.

Unframed Size A2 pencil drawing will be rolled and inserted into a tube to protect the drawing and shipped via Royal Mail.     

Size A6Size A5Size A4Size A3Size A2
105 x 148 mm148 x 210 mm210 x 297 mm297 x 420 mm420 x 594 mm
1 Subject: £69 (20% deposit £14)1 Subject: £99 (20% deposit £20)1 Subject: £145 (20% deposit £29)1 Subject: £200 (20% deposit £40)1 Subject: £275 (20% deposit £55)
2 Subjects: £150 (20% deposit £30)2 Subjects: £185 (20% deposit £37)2 Subjects: £250 (20% deposit £50)2 Subjects: £330 (20% deposit £66)
3 Subjects: £220 (20% deposit £44)3 Subjects: £290 (20% deposit £58)3 Subjects: £375 (20% deposit £75)
4 Subjects: £250 (20% deposit £50)4 Subjects: £315 (20% deposit £63)4 Subjects: £415 (20% deposit £83)
5 Subjects: £345 (20% deposit £69)5 Subjects: £450 (20% deposit £90)
6 Subjects: £370 (20% deposit £74)6 Subjects: £485 (20% deposit £97)
7 Subjects: £515 (20% deposit £103)
8 Subjects: £545 (20% deposit £109)
9 Subjects: £575 (20% deposit £115)
10 Subjects: £595 (20% deposit £119)
Prices subject to change without notice

The price listed below is for my standard size pencil portraits with head and shoulders on an extra smooth surface drawing pad with a white background and exclude frames and postage/packing. For a whole-body, pencil portrait adds 15% to the price for size A5, 20% for size A4, and 25% for size A3. If you require a square size pencil portrait, please contact me with the size required for a quote. An initial 20% deposit is required and the remaining 80% to be paid on completion.

For the size A2 pencil portrait drawings, the photograph(s) you send to me must be of high quality. If you are unsure, email the photo(s) to me and I can review and let you know if the photo(s) are suitable. Please note that size A2 pencil drawing will take some time to complete and plenty of notice is required, two to three months would be preferable.

Unframed size A2 pencil drawings will be rolled and inserted into a tube to protect the drawing and shipped via Royal Mail.

Size A6
105 x 148 mm
1 Subject: £69 (20% deposit £14)
Prices subject to change without notice
Size A5
148 x 210 mm
1 Subject: £99 (20% deposit £20)
2 Subjects: £150 (20% deposit £30)
Prices subject to change without notice
Size A4
210 x 297 mm
1 Subject: £145 (20% deposit £29)
2 Subjects: £185 (20% deposit £37)
3 Subjects: £220 (20% deposit £44)
4 Subjects: £250 (20% deposit £50)
Prices subject to change without notice
Size A3
297 x 420 mm
1 Subject: £200 (20% deposit £40)
2 Subjects: £250 (20% deposit £50)
3 Subjects: £290 (20% deposit £58)
4 Subjects: £315 (20% deposit £63)
5 Subjects: £345 (20% deposit £69)
6 Subjects: £370 (20% deposit £74)
Prices subject to change without notice
Size A2
420 x 594 mm
1 Subject: £275 (20% deposit £55)
2 Subjects: £330 (20% deposit £66)
3 Subjects: £375 (20% deposit £75)
4 Subjects: £415 (20% deposit £83)
5 Subjects: £450 (20% deposit £90)
6 Subjects: £485 (20% deposit £97)
7 Subjects: £515 (20% deposit £103)
8 Subjects: £545 (20% deposit £109)
9 Subjects: £575 (20% deposit £115)
10 Subjects: £595 (20% deposit £119)
Prices subject to change without notice

Commission Drawing

If you are thinking about commissioning me to draw pencil portrait drawings from photos, please view my price list and complete my order form.

A non-refundable 20% deposit is payable to secure your order. You can pay a deposit when you complete my order-form and click on submit button. I accept all major debit or credit card using Stripe. When I receive the completed order form, I will reply as soon as possible to confirm receipt. Framing service also available.

There are many talented portrait artists in the UK. Still, I know exactly how important it is to discover the appropriate artist – one who can accurately deliver the exact style you are after.

Postage & Packing

Postage and packing for unframed pencil portraits for overseas orders/commission start from £9.50.

Please view the delivery page for precise details. Pencil portraits are carefully inserted into a padded envelope and shipped via Royal Mail or Royal Mail International.